3450 E Sunrise Drive, Suite 150 Tucson, AZ 85718
NIKKI HALLE has started up and sold 5 companies since graduating from ASU in '88. Nikki came to Tucson as the Director of Marketing for master planned development - Rancho Vistoso in '97. Shortly after, she obtained her real estate license. After many years of success in selling, Nikki purchased a Windermere Real Estate franchise, which she owned and operated for several years. She sold the company in '07. Nikki has had great success in selling and being a consecutive top producer with the Tucson Association of REALTORS for almost 20 years. Nikki currently is consulting for developers, builders, and home owners in the Real Estate industry. She was appointed as Federal Political Coordinator representing District 2, AZ for the National Association or REALTORS.
Nikki has also been very active in the philanthropic world. She worked as a Field Director for the American Heart Association in Phoenix prior to moving to Tucson.
Her accomplishments include:
- 2 Time Spirit of Philanthropy Recipient
- SASIE Award Winner-"Southern Arizona Smart Inspiring Enterprise" Award Recipient
- "Women Who Move the City" Recipient
- Co-founder of H2H, Homeless to Homeowner Non-Profit Collaboration in S. AZ.
- Top Real Estate Agent in Southern Arizona for 20 years
- Tucson Association of REALTORS MLS Standards & Ethics Committee member for over 5 years
- Served 4 years on the board of the Hearth Foundation
- Chaired New Beginnings fundraising luncheon for 3 years
- Community service hours with several non-profits including but not limited to: Community Food Bank of S. AZ, American Heart Association, New Beginnings, Project School Bus, Hearth Foundation, Habitat for Humanity, Community Foundation of Southern AZ, Earn to Learn, and more….
- Chaired Pusch Ridge Christian Academy’s annual fundraiser, Phantom of the Auction
- Hosted and continues to fund raise for Congress Woman Martha McSally’s Campaign
- Member of American Heart Association’s Circle of Red
- Member of gifting group, Pay It Forward
- Recipient of Tucson Association of Realtors, “Roy P. Drachman Community Service Award” 2015
- Federal Political Coordinator for National Association of Realtors, District 2